Phare Performing Social Enterprise Co., Ltd (PPSE) is an innovative social enterprise in arts and culture in Cambodia.
1. Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, develop and coach all members of staff in Phare, The Cambodian Circus.
- Implement the working schedule and determine the tasks to be achieved.
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of Phare, The Cambodian Circus.
- Ensure the customers’ best experience and satisfaction in Phare, the Cambodian Circus.
- Supervise and monitor the Artistic Manager in maintaining the show quality to its best, ensure training and rehearsals are properly led for best artists preparation and physical condition
- Supervise and monitor the Technical Manager in coaching his team, ensure the best sound and light quality during the shows, maintain security and harmonious aspects of the site compounds.
- Supervise and monitor the Customer Service Manager to ensure a great customer experience on the welcoming, information providing, fast ticket delivering, smooth big top seating. Make sure of the POS accuracy and close reports after the show.
- Participate where necessary and required, make recommendations of personnel hiring, disciplinary actions, and termination of employment.
- With consultation with Executive Management team and approval from his direct reporting line, develop and propose necessary Policy and Procedures for the best practice of Phare, the Cambodian Circus including but not limited to: Internal Rules and Disciplinary Code, Internal and External Communications Strategy, Crisis Management Procedure, Venue Safety Procedure, Incidence, Accidence Procedure, Building Security Policy…etc.
- The Operations Manager makes executive decisions necessary for daily operations of Phare, the Cambodian Circus.
- Coordinate and Supervise the NEW SITE preparation and Construction.
- Coordinate training on EU funded project - Capacity Building & professionalization of Cambodian performing arts actors towards a sustainable culture industry.
- Ensures in all reasonable measures cleanliness, safety, security of members of staff and venue and safety and security of customers.
- Takes effort in Revenues Generation of Phare, the Cambodian Circus including shows revenues, extra services revenue, F&B and Merchandise Sales Revenue.
- Experiences in team and project managements for minimum5 years
- Master in management, administration and organization
- Experiences in arts and culture
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent in English and Khmer, spoken and written
Email: [email protected]