The National AIDS Authority (NAA) is designated as the Sub-recipient to receive grant from PR/NCHADS on behalf of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS. The Program Title Continued achievement of Universal Access of HIV/STI prevention, treatment and care services in Cambodia. The NAA invite applications from qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the position of: Drivers (4 Persons)
I. Duties and Responsibilities
Under the general supervision of the functional director of department, the incumbent performs the following duties:
- Drivers the National AIDS Authority Officials and staff within Phnom Penh and to provinces.
- Collects and delivers mail or documents when required
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tires etc., performs minor repairs and arranges other repairs and ensures the vehicle is clean.
- Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing etc.
- Ensures that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident.
- Performs other duties required by Director of Administrator and Finance Department.
- Duty station National AIDS Authority, Phnom Penh
- Knowledge and skills in secondary education
- Valid driver’s license
- Skills in minor vehicle repair
- Well knowledge on streets in Phnom Penh and Province
Applicants without prior knowledge of TOR will not be accepted.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs, including a cover letter, by Thursday, 10th April 2014 at 17:00 pm with attention to:
Ms. Muth Seineada, Administrative Officer
Email: [email protected]
National AIDS Authority ,Building #16, Street corner 271 & 150, Sangkat Toek La-ark 2, Khan Toul Kork.
Tel: 023 885 129, 012 824 047
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further interview.