If you are a qualified national professional, you are invited to apply for the following post with The United Nations Children’s Fund
The Early Childhood Development Officer shall provide professional technical, operational and administrative assistance throughout the programming process for ECD programmes/projects within the Country Programme from development planning to delivery of results, preparing, executing, managing and implementing a variety of technical and administrative programme tasks to facilitate programme development, implementation and programme progress monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
Under the supervision of the ECD Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Support to ECD programme development and planning
• Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results
• Technical and operational support to programme implementation
• Networking and partnership building
• Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
We expect you to be committed to UNICEF’s mission, and have:
• An advanced university degree in education, public administration/health, nutrition, economics, psychology, sociology, human development, child development, family studies or other social science field is required.
• At least 2 years of progressively responsible professional work experience at sub-national, national or international levels in social development planning and management in ECE or IECD programmes.
If you are interested and meet the profile, please submit an application through www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=497881.
The closing date for applications is 2 August 2016
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply.