If you are qualified and looking for a chance to make a real difference in the lives of Cambodian children while gaining opportunities for career growth, you are invited to apply for the following post with The United Nations Children’s Fund
To focus on supporting Provincial Offices of Education in the implementation of multilingual education and inclusive education at pre and primary school level as well as strengthening the quality of lower secondary education. You will be working in the North-Eastern Provinces (Kampong Cham, Kratie, Mondulkiri, Ratanakiri, Stung Treng, and Preah Vihear). Currently the post is based in Kampong Cham but will move to Kratie in January 2016.
We expect you to be committed to UNICEF’s mission, and have:
• A master’s level university degree in Education, Social Sciences or related technical field.
• At least two years of relevant professional work experience. Background/Familiarity with emergency contexts are an asset.
• Experience of supporting Government counterparts or implementing projects in relation to multilingual education and inclusive education, early childhood development, life skills, WASH, child protection in schools and / or education planning and management
• Experience of supporting indigenous minority populations in relation to education provision
• Experience working in the UN or other international or national development organizations. Fluency in English and Khmer required and knowledge of another UN language an asset.
• Fluency in an indigenous minority language an asset
If you meet these requirements, and are passionate about joining our team, please check full details and instructions at www.unicef.org/cambodia/overview_24248.html. The deadline for receipt of applications is 29 July 2015.