Initially established in Cambodia in 1996 as a project of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance, KHANA started operating as an NGO in 1997 and was officially registered as a local NGO in 2000. Since then, it has made outstanding contributions to the HIV response and other related emerging issues in Cambodia. KHANA now looks forward to its fifth generation as a leading health NGO, continuing to achieve sustainable outcomes through evidence-based programs. Strategically embracing change in the funding landscape and evolving Cambodian society, KHANA is restructuring to ideally position itself to achieve greater impact in the sector, with a future of greater health access for Cambodia’s poorest and most vulnerable people.
In line with this vision KHANA is now seeking a Cambodian national for the following vacancy:
The post holder plays a vital role in coordinating and managing with high standard and ethics all the human resources (HR)requirements for KHANA; recruiting staff, building of KHANA’s HRcapacity, and implementing robust HR policies and practices to ensure legal compliance and to maximize staff effectiveness and retention.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Providing support to hiring managers and facilitating the whole recruitment and contracting process
• Supporting Manager: General Support Services in administering compensation and benefit provision to staff
• Providing guidance to line managers in designing and delivering induction programs for all new KHANA staff
• Overseeing the organizational development & training function and developing employee training programs
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, commercial law, or other related academic disciplines
• 4-year relevant human resources administration experience in a corporate or NGO environment
• Excellent English language skills in both writing and speaking
Interested candidates pleasesend your resume to our email address at [email protected] by 28th November 2014. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further process. Detailed job description for this positionis available for download at KHANA website (www.khana.org.kh).
KHANA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriate qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV, MSM, disabled people and women are particularly encouraged to apply.