Cambodia International Investment Development Group (CIIDG) was established in October 22, 1998. It was established mainly to deal with large oversea investors that wanted to establish a foothold in Cambodia and exploit the vast investment opportunities available here.
In Aug 2010, CIIDG joined hands to cooperate with Inner Mongolia Hongjun Investment Co,ltd to form a joint venture to develop a coal fired power plant with an overall framework of 700MW. In phase 1, they started out with 2units x 135 MW of power plant first. Following the acquisition of yet another 135MW of power plant, outside the framework of 700MW, they established phase 2 of the development which consists of this extra 1x 135MW.
we are looking for high caliber professionals to join our dynamic teams as Executive Assistant to Deputy Chief Executive Officer(DCEO) base in Kompong Som / Phnom Penh.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Perform secretarial duties including recording minutes of meeting, filing, making appointments, taking messages
- Translate letters and short documents between English and Mandarin, as requested.
- Carry out tasks as requested by Deputy CEO.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Prior working experience in secretarial work
- Pleasant personality
- Good telephone skills
- Fluent in Chinese and Khmer (written and spoken)
- Good working knowledge of English.
- Industrious and Willingness to learn on the job.
Salary based on experiences and qualifications.
Please send CV and cover letter (Do not attach certificates or letter of reference at this time) by March 25, 2014 to [email protected]. Or Human Resources Department, # BoeungKak (next to Phnom Penh Water Authority), SangkatSrasChork, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Only short-list candidates will be contacted for interviews.