JOBS OFFER at WECREATE I CAMBODIA
Location : Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA
Application Deadline : 8/ July /2016
Good news from WECREATE I CAMBODIA!!
If you want to support women to start and grow their own business, to inspire and increase entrepreneurial and startup activity in Cambodia, creating new local jobs… this is going to be interesting for you.
ABOUT WECREATE CAMBODIA
The Women’s Entrepreneurial Center of Resources, Education, Access, and Training for Economic Empowerment (WECREATE) project is a physical entrepreneurial community center.
Women will receive tailored, experiential based education and resources devised to deal with their specific needs to start, scale and grow a business.
POSITION1: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Responsibilities:
• Lead Center’s day to day operations, including management of team members, and financial and impact reporting;
• Work to operationalize the Center’s sustainability strategy;
• Grow mentor networks, and enhance Cambodia’s entrepreneurial ecosystem;
• Be responsible for relationship management and partners’ support.
• Implement the sustainability strategy and action plan necessary to ensure success beyond the initial funding support;
• Develop strong relationships with local strategic partners and players;
• Design and develop entrepreneurial campaigns and action plans;
• Design and develop the first Annual Programs and Events Calendar;
• Develop monitoring and evaluation processes,
• Carry out any other responsibilities that the WECREATE management may feel fit.
POSITION2: PROGRAM MANAGER Responsibilities:
• Report directly to the Executive Director of the center.
• Supporting operations and day-to-day management and entrepreneurial programming.
• Planning, attending and delivering the entrepreneurial programs, workshops, and networking events.
• Maintaining statistics and participants, preparing and filing monthly reports, developing budget and assisting in securing funding.
• Lead the relationship of the WECREATE | CAMBODIA mentor network and speakers.
• Provide Training and mentoring
• Other relevant tasks can be allocated by the executive management.
- Degree and/or Experience in similar position.
- Fluent in English and Khmer.
- Excellent personal and computer skills.
Interested candidates must submit CV updated and Cover letter to WECRETE CAMBODIA office through email: [email protected] with subject: Executive Director or Program Manager.