Job Vacancy for
External Consultant for CCHR’s Organizational Assessment
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non-governmental, non-political and independent human rights organization, is currently recruiting an External Consultant for CCHR’s Organizational Assessment for three months from 16 March - 16 June 2015.
Objective of the external consultant is to conduct an assessment of CCHR’s work in two areas: the extent of its impact on the human rights situation in Cambodia and barriers to effective project development and implementation.
• Minimum 3 year experiences in monitoring and evaluation, project management, project development, organizational assessments, management consulting or related field;
• A proven track record of delivering similar assessments;
• English language fluency, Khmer language skills an asset;
• A proven understanding and experience of human rights work with NGOs is strongly desirable;
• Experience in Cambodia or the region is desirable.
Submission of Applications: Interested candidates are requested to submit applications by 13 Feb 2015 at 5.00 pm deadline to: [email protected] or by hard copy to our Office, CCHR: N 798, St 99, Boeung Trabek Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: (+855) 23 72 69 01.
The full Terms of Reference are available at http://cchrcambodia.org/job or upon request.