Responsible for Australian Government owned properties in Phnom Penh.
The position requires a property / services background with proven managerial experience. This position is client focused and requires sound communication skills both written and verbal.
Role and responsibilities:
• Lead a team of three Khmer staff for day to day issues relating to the ongoing up keep of properties.
• Maintain a strong relationship with the client via regular contact and updates.
• Contracts administration.
• Ensure all scheduled and programmed maintenance is carried out on all properties.
• Undertake properties inspections and provide comprehensive reports.
• Administer a 5 year budget with regular reviews for all properties.
• Project management and supervision for minor refurbishments and property improvement projects.
• Regular reporting on current year budget and financial position.
Please forward CVs to: [email protected]