In line with its institutional development vision, PSI/Cambodia has evolved into a Cambodian organization, Population Services Khmer (PSK). PSK is an independent, local non-governmental organization registered with the Cambodian Ministry of Interior. PSK’s mission is to improve the health of low-income and vulnerable Cambodians through social marketing in collaboration with the Royal Government of Cambodia. PSK will have an organic and sustained connection with PSI and will benefit from the global network to promote life-saving products, services and communications to help Cambodians lead healthier lives.
Finance Director, Cambodian national only, 1 full-time position
Finance Director oversees all aspects of financial management and financial reporting for the organization. This position will be directly responsible for leading and managing a highly motivated and skilled finance team. Responsibilties for this position include: set up and maintenance of strong financial and internal control systems; development and management of organization policies and procedures to be in compliance with government and donor policies and requirements; and development and management of donor contracts, donor budgets and internal budgets for the organization. The Finance Director is responsible for ensuring complete accuracy of day-to-day financial transactions for the organization as well as proper booking and reporting of all revenues and expenses. In addition, this position will lead on management and implementation of all internal and external audits for the organization as well as dealing with external stakeholders on all financial matters.
This position is part of the Senior Management Team within the organization and will help set strategic direction for the Finance Team as well as for the organization’s financial goals and targets. This position requires hands-on experience and direct knowledge of financial systems and operations, ability to be self-directed and proactive, experience leading and managing a large team and ability to maintain confidentiality of all information and operations, including knowledge of banking operations, staff compensation and benefits and donor reporting.
• University degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant field ACCA/CPA, MBA, Master in Accounting is preferable.
• At least 7 years (seven) or more years in management level
• At least 5-7 (five to seven) years experience in finance
• Experience in managing USAID, Global Fund and other relevant donor organizations is required.
• Level IV (Fluency) Speaking/Reading English and Khmer are required
• Ability to operate sophisticated financial systems. Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages such as SUN etc. is preferred.
• Computer skills such as advance Excel, Word, Email and Accounting software (QuickBooks, Peachtree,) is required.