Group for the Environment, Renewable Energy and Solidarity(GERES) is a French NGO, active in Cambodia for the last 20 years. GERES main focus areas are environmental conservation, climate change mitigation and adaptation, reduction of energy poverty, and improvement of livelihoods.
GERES Southeast Asia Regional Office in Cambodia is now seeking One (1) qualified candidate to fill the position of Finance Manager. This regional position is based in Phnom Penh. The salary range for this position is 1,200 to 1,400 USD monthly gross salary.
• Oversee the recording and reporting offinancial transactions, and prepare adjusting entries as required for monthly, quarterly, annual financial and ad-hoc reporting processes.
• Supervise payroll operations and related payments (NSSF, taxes, etc.).
• Supervise cash and banking transactions and prepare and submit cash projections.
• Ensure that key financial processes are documented and comply with internal policies, accounting standards and audit requirements.
• Oversee the Management of Accounts Receivable and Payable.
• Act as main contact point for GERES Management, financial institutionsand auditors, in key financial areas such as budget, accounting, cash management and payroll.
• Supervise finance staff to ensure smooth and orderly financial operations.
• Coach, train, plan and transfer knowledge in finance field across the region.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the field of finance, particularly accounting and preferably in an international NGO, including 3 years in project / fund accounting.
• Some experience in supervision of accounting / finance staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance-related course, higher degree preferred, including accounting certification.
• Knowledge of Sun Systems or similar accounting computer package.
• Proficient in working with Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Good command of English and Khmer (speaking and writing).
• Demonstrated ability to work in an organized and systematic manner.
• Proven ability to work in a highly interactive team setting.
• Analytical mind and committed to continued learning.
• Patient, resilient and flexible.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong integrity and honesty and high attention to detail.
• Commitment to sustainable development
• Enjoys working in a multicultural environment
How to apply:
• Send cover letter and CV to [email protected]
• Subject: GSEA Finance Manager+your name
• Application deadline:3rd May 2015
• Interviews and test will follow shortly