YEO'S, an established FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company with global operations would like to invite dynamic and committed individuals to join us in this challenging career opportunity:
- Lead the establishment of financial/accounting principles, procedures and practices in line with legal and corporate requirements.
- To build up local finance team and oversee daily operations of finance department.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reports to submit to HQ.
- Be able to prepare costing reports, transfer pricing review and conduct cost variance analysis.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- In charge of quarterly stock take and year end fixed assets count.
- In charge of all audit and tax compliance matters and co-ordinate with both internal as well as external auditors.
- In charge of financial planning, financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Perform any Ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and finance. Professional qualification from a recognized accounting body will also be considered.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in a foreign investment company.
- Auditing experience from professional accounting firm is an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, including communication and team work skills.
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel).
- Solid experience in the use of accounting software (SAP or other ERP preferably).
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Ability to work independently, with high level skills in problem solving and ability to produce accurate and timely reports.
- With excellent supervisory/training skills.
- Good in written and spoken English.
- Short travel Is required for training in Singapore.
Please write in stating your last drawn salary and expected salary to [email protected]