ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position;
• Assist in the reconciliation of the fixed asset registers with the general ledger control accounts
• Conduct valuation of capital assets including regular inventories, disposals & transfers
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting or related filed
• 3 years' general accounting experience
• 1 year inventory control or fixed assets work experience
• Excellent spoken and written Khmer and English
• Good computer literacy including Microsoft Office
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Ms. Picthida Khun
146 Norodom Boulevard Phnom Penh
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm. 27 June 2014