Boart Longyear Drilling Services delivers the most effective drilling solution in a wide variety of applications, to customers around the world. Boart Longyear (Cambodia) Ltd has been established in Cambodia since 2008.
Boart Longyear is currently seeking fulltime and permanent candidates for the position of
• To maintain and repair company rigs, vehicles and equipment.
• Ensure thorough and meticulous completion of all maintenance records and documentation.
• Efficiently record and manage movement in and out of associated mechanical spare parts.
• Ensure that workshop and equipment are maintained in first class appearance and condition at all times.
• Ensure a thorough and regular maintenance plan is implemented and maintained to allow efficient and reliable operation of all vehicles and machinery including associated ancillary equipment.
• Maintain and repair rigs, vehicles and other motors,
• Completion of basic office procedures and management reports.
• Maintain stock records relating to mechanical repairs and identify stock requirements - e.g. fuel and oil filters, oil and garage stock etc. on a timely basis - weekly at least, and on a more regular basis if required.
• Miscellaneous site tasks as allocated by driller.
• General maintenance tasks as allocated by field site manager and/or drilling supervisor.
• Sound knowledge of drilling rigs and equipment.
• General understanding of operation of diesel engines, pumps, generators and hydraulics.
• Understanding of maintenance systems and procedures.
• Strong English communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
• At least 2 years' experience.
Continued over page.
The application should consist of a cover letter stating clearly the candidate's qualification to the position, a resume and a photo.
To apply, email to: [email protected]
Or submit hard copy to the address below:
Boart Longyear (Cambodia) Ltd.
No 95, Street 608, Sangkat Beung Kak II, Khan Toulkork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Before 22nd April 2014