Finn Church Aid (FCA) is a significant Finnish NGO in development cooperation and humanitarian aid. FCA operates in over twenty countries across four continents, and has over 60 years of experience. In Asia, our program countries are Cambodia, Myanmar and Nepal. FCA specializes in supporting local communities in three priority areas: right to education (R2E), right to peace (R2P) and right to livelihood (R2L). We work through local and international partnerships. FCA is a founding member of ACT Alliance, a member of Humanitarian Accountability Partnership (HAP) and Global Education Cluster Working Group.
FCA is seeking a committed candidate for the position of Funding Coordinator for its Asia Regional Office in Cambodia, to be a part of our multi-cultural team and to further develop FCA’s work in the region.
• Conduct and update frequently donor mapping and conduct donor analysis
• Develop and write funding proposals independently and/or in cooperation with FCA regional and partner staff
• Support grants management, project monitoring, reporting as well as quality controlling.
• Identify and coordinate local and international funding opportunities from potential donors in line with FCA’s strategic priorities and regional programme
• Provide support in partnership evaluations and partnership negotiations
• Support networking, capacity building and communication related work
• Build and maintain strong relationships with donors
Key requirements and qualifications:
• University Degree in Business Management, International relations, Development Studies or other relevant field
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with INGO in similar position with specific expertise in one or more thematic priority areas of FCA
• Sound knowledge in project development and proposal writing, including budgeting skills
• Experience of developing and submitting funding proposals to institutional donors such as the European Commission (Europeaid/ECHO), USAID, and DFID is an asset
• Proven skills and experience in donor report writing
• Good understanding of grants management as well as able to develop the capacity of staff and partners
• Excellent coordination, networking and presentation skills to work with partners at all levels
• Willingness to travel
• Ability to work independently and as part of team
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent proficiency in English, both written and verbal communications
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter (without certificates) to FCA by e-mail: [email protected] Application deadline is on Friday 29th May 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. We aim to fill the position as soon as possible. A detailed job description is available upon request.