Location:-Head Office Phnom Penh
Marie Stopes International (MSI) provides quality family planning and reproductive health services in more than 43 countries world-wide.
Marie Stopes International Cambodia (MSIC) is a non-profit social business, working with local partners and the government of Cambodia to provide quality, affordable and accessible Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) information and services. MSIC is part of the MSI global partnership, and works to improve the health and quality of life of women, men, and their families.
About the role: The Head of Team – Clinical Quality leads MSIC’s Clinical Quality Assurance team. The Head of Team Clinical Quality Assurance will work with Marie Stopes International Cambodia’s (MSIC) Directors and Staff to ensure that high clinical quality and standards are achieved and maintained across all MSIC service delivery channels and that MSIC jointly delivers high quality clinical training for MSIC and external partners, such as the Ministry of Health (MOH) and private health care providers.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the delivery of high quality clinical services by MSIC clinics
• Lead the development, review and updating of clinical standards based on MSI global clinical standards; ensuring alignment with Ministry of Health (MOH) standards
• Monitor and evaluate adherence to MSIC clinical standards
• Promote and uphold a no blame culture throughout the organization
• Demonstrate that client satisfaction feedback and the sexual and reproductive health evidence base shapes improvements in clinical services
• Evaluate effectiveness of clinical training and make necessary changes to improve effectiveness
• Lead MSIC’s clinical quality across the organization including informing and advising the SMT on all matters related to clinical quality
• Monitor and manage the budget for the CQA Team to control costs in liaison with other teams.
• Coordinate with the Research, Monitoring and Evaluation team regarding the development of any new indicators relevant to the work of the CQA team
About you: MSIC is seeking a strategic thinker with demonstrated experience in capacity building and establishing high-performing teams, particularly within Clinical Quality Team. You’ll have commercial and INGO experience with exposure to USAID, Australian Aid or other relevant donors.
In return we offer the opportunity to join a growing organization giving choice to women and providing services to the most under-served communities.
The successful candidate will be pro choice.Please visit http://www.mariestopes.org.kh/careers or contact our Human Resources Team for a detailed job description. Interested and qualified candidates should send applications (CV and a cover letter), stating current and expected salary to Marie Stopes Head Office, Address: #12Eo, St.41, (Village No. 10), Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Email: [email protected],
Tel: 023 994 082/083.