The Mines Advisory Group (MAG) is a British based Non-Governmental Organization conducting survey and clearance of landmines and other unexploded ordnance in over 15 countries around the world. MAG has been working in the field of Humanitarian Mine Action in Cambodia since 1992. Currently MAG operates in three provinces (Battambang, Pailin & Ratana Kiri), employing a total of almost 300 staff.
• Work with the Senior Management Team to develop and implement an appropriate HR management strategy for the programme
• Providing a full range of human resources management services in support of the Programme.
• Strategically develop and manage human resources policies and processes in conjunction with the country SMT and MAG HQ HR personnel
• Interpret and apply MAG rules, regulations, procedures and policies governing human resources management
• Assist in formulating training plans and budgets
• Ensure training courses are implemented and evaluated in an efficient and effective manner
Qualifications and Experience:
• A minimum of three years’ experience in Human Resources Management in a senior role, preferably in the NGO sector
• Experience of developing and overseeing HR Management systems (salary structures, appraisal and performance monitoring, training and development plans and so on)
• Strong understanding of the Cambodia Labour Law
• University degree in human resources management or related fields.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Excellent written and spoken Khmer and English
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Computer skill, MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Commitment to the guiding principles of MAG
Salary: US$1250-US$1403, with benefits.
Applications: An up-to-date CV and a Application Letter outlining why you would like to work for MAG and what makes you ideal for this positon. Please send to: [email protected]
Deadline: Monday 14 September.