ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
• To maintain and enhance the human resources mission and objectives, through strategic planning, and evaluating employee relations, human resources policies, practices and procedures.
• To provide Office and logistical support to staff employed by the school with respect to Health, Visas, Work Permits, assistance with personal accommodation leases and general assistance, according to capacity and need, to expatriate School employees.
• To provide administrative support to the School Director, Staff and Faculty.
• Ensure legal compliance with Cambodian Labour Law.
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
• Fully understand Cambodia labor law
• At least 5 years experience in Human Resources Management
• Proven skills in building positive relationships in a team within a multicultural environment
• Fluent and effective communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter and references to:
Mr. Chandy Ty
International School of Phnom Penh Phnom Penh
Email: [email protected]
A job description is available on request. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
However the school maintains the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified
The closing date for applications: Friday 31 March 2017