The U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh is seeking an individual for the Human Resources Assistant position in the Human Resources Office.
The incumbent performs human resources duties in the areas of recruitment, awards, and provides administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources Office. S/he reports directly to the Supervisory Human Resources Assistant.
Salary: The annual salary range for this position is USD 9,216–14,286.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management is required.
2. Two years of progressively responsible experience in human resources administration or management is required.
3. Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Khmer are required. Language proficiency will be tested.
4. Must have sound knowledge of office procedures, HR policies and procedural requirements pertaining to recruitment, awards and Locally Employed (LE) Staff program functions performed.
5. Excellent computer skills--ability to prepare complex tables and graphs and ability to type in Khmer.
The application deadline is December 15, 2014. Interested candidates must submit applications by email to [email protected] using the “Universal Application for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174)” form. The application form and complete details on this position can be found at http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/employment_opportunities.html.
Note: All Ordinarily Resident (OR) applicants must have the required work and/or residency permits to be eligible for consideration.