Japan International Cooperation Agency CAMBODIA Office will conduct a competitive SHOPPING for procurement of the Goods and Services under technical cooperation of the government of Japan as follows.
1. General Information
- Name of Project: Regents and Related Equipment for Tonle Sap SATREPS
- Description and Specifications of the Goods: 151 kinds of Regents and laboratory equipment Details are as per “Request for Quotation”
- Deadline of Delivery: The Goods shall be delivered within 3.5 months after signing on contract.
- Place of Delivery (Site): Institute of Technology of Cambodia (ITC)
- Offer Currency: USD only
2. Eligible Companies
- Those who are duly registered by the Ministry of Commerce, and General Department of Taxation of Cambodia.
- Those who has Patent (Import and Export) issued by General Department of Taxation of Cambodia.
- Those who can submit a list of similar business with 5 to 10 companies or public organizations in past two years.
3. Distribution of Request for Quotation
Place of Distribution: 6F, JICA Cambodia Office, corner of St. 306 and Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh
Period of Distribution: From 22 Dec 2017 to 03 Jan 2018 except Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays Between 8:00am to 12:00pm, and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Remarks: Request for Quotation is free of charge. Distribution by mail or by electric data is not possible.
4. Procedure of Procurement
- Deadline for your offer: 2:00pm, 17 January 2018
All offers shall be opened and evaluated by the Purchaser after the deadline. Participation of bidder is not allowed.
- Bid Bond & Performance Bond: Not required
- Criteria for Selection of Successful Bidder
A bidder whose offer price is lowest and lower than the pre-determined price set by JICA Cambodia Office in accordance with rules and regulations of JICA will be a successful bidder.
- Contract: To be drafted by JICA Cambodia Office, and agreed by both parties
5. Contact Address for Inquiry
Mano Chihiro (Ms.) (Japanese/ English), Accounting and Procurement Section, JICA Cambodia Office