1. Save the Children International (Cambodia) has received a Grant, (JSDF No.: TF 0A2429) from the International Development Association (IDA), acting as administrator of grant by the World Bank toward the cost for Early Childhood Care and Development for Floating Villages Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to payments under the Contract for Construction of 04 Community Based ECCD Floating Centers (03 Centers in Pursat and 01 Center in Kampong Chhnang), ITB Ref. SC/ECCD/NSH-W-02, as Lot basis below:
• Lot-1: 01 Community Based ECCD Floating Center in Peam Khnang Khnong School.
• Lot-2: 01 Community Based ECCD Floating Center in Anglong Raing School.
• Lot-3: 01 Community Based ECCD Floating Center in Kampong Khneas School.
• Lot-4: 01 Community Based ECCD Floating Center in Reang Til School.
Note: Bidders may bid for one or more lots. The Bidder’s bid shall be bid for all required items on a lot basis.
2. Construction is scheduled to be completed within 150 days (the work is expected to start from September 2018 and complete on February 2019).
3. Interested qualified eligible contractors are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free of charge from the address given below.
4. To be considered eligible a contractor must
Be from a World Bank member country.
Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Royal Government of Cambodia, the World Bank or Save the Children International.
Bidder’s legal registration in country.
5. To be considered qualified a contractor must:
a) Have completed in the last 3 years at least two contracts of a similar nature of at least 75% of the value of the bid.
b) Have cumulative construction turnover in the last two years equal to at least 1.5 times the value of the bid price.
c) The proposed works manager must have at least 3 years of experience in the supervision of works of an equivalent nature and size and no less than one year as a manager.
d) Have completed the site visit for the bidding project. The Certificate of Site Visit should be signed for acknowledgment from Save the Children’s focal point, which is Provided in the Form of the Site Visit Certificate.
e) Signed and Confirmed compliance with Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding policy.
Documentary evidence to demonstrate the bidder’s qualifications must be submitted with the bid.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 15.00, on 19th July 2018. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the same address in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
7. The Employer shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid and performance securing declaration as described in the bidding documents.
Any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-responsive.
9. The address where the document may be inspected and obtained is:
Save the Children International
Department of Support Service
No. 5, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel.; +855 (0) 23 223 403/4/5/6, H/P: 012 333 740 / Fax: +855 (0) 23 223 406, email: [email protected]
Att.: Ms. Phalkun Leng, Procurement and Logistics Manager