Cambodia Post Bank Plc. (CP Bank) is a full licensed commercial bank, offering financial solutions to aspiring individuals and enterprises in Cambodia. CP Bank is a strategic partnership between Canadia Investment Holding Plc., Cambodia’s Ministry of Post and Telecommunications and Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd. With a clear strategic direction and long term commitment, in a few years ahead, CP Bank will expand the branch network to more than 100 branch offices across Cambodia.
We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will enable the best in market to thrive a part of our diverse team.
We are now looking for recruiting customer-oriented and motivated individuals for the following positions to join us in our journey to grow our business and people.
1. Branch Managers (Main branch: 09 Positions and Sub-branch: 10 Positions)
2. Chief Credit Officers (Main branch: 09 Positions and Sub-branch: 10 Positions)
3. Head of Branch Tellers (09 Positions)
4. Head of Branch Operations (09 Positions)
5. Credit Officers (122 Positions)
6. Customer Service Officers (19 Positions)
7. Branch Tellers (19 Positions)
8. Operation Officers (19 Positions)
To apply, please submit a CV along with cover letter and the completed CP Bank’s Application Form to [email protected] Please do not attach certificates and supporting documents.
Deadline of application: 09th December 2013. Only short listed applicants will be notified.
To look for details of roles and responsibilities and job requirements of the above vacancies or others suitable opportunities with Cambodia Post Bank; please log on to www.cambodiapostbank.com.