Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 35 years of experience implementing development programs around the world. Chemonics currently seeks experienced professionals for an anticipated multi-year U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded counter wildlife trafficking program in the lower Mekong sub-region. The anticipated program will combat wildlife trafficking (CWT) by reducing consumer demand, strengthening law enforcement and cooperation for CWT, increasing commitment to CWT, strengthening policy, and improving monitoring of status and trends of wildlife crime.
Long and Short Term Specialists
• Chief of Party and Deputy Chief of Party
• Wildlife Conservation and Trafficking
• Wildlife Law Enforcement
• Environmental Policy and Legal Reform
• Institutional Strengthening, Capacity Building and Training
• Social Behavior Change Communications
• Gender Integration
• Monitoring and Evaluation• Administration (finance; operations; grants; procurement)
Application Instructions: Please submit a detailed resume and three professional references to [email protected] by February 22, 2016. Please note the position title in the subject of the email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; early submission encouraged. No telephone inquiries please. Finalists will be contacted.