CampuLonpac Insurance Plc is a joint-venture of Cambodian Public Bank Plc, Public Bank Berhad and LPI Capital Bhd in Malaysia. Since our incorporation in 2007, we continue to strengthen our presence in Cambodia with a wide range of general insurance products. The strategic partnership taps on the strength of Cambodian Public Bank Plc’s wide distribution network and Lonpac Insurance Bhd’s expertise; making us one of the leading insurance companies in Cambodia.
In tandem with our growth and expansion, we invite dynamic and committed individuals to join us for the following positions:
1. Branch Manager (Based in Sihanoukville)
• Plans, executes and oversees the overall management of the Branch including developing and maintaining clientele relationship.
• Develops and implements sales and marketing strategies, identifies and secures potential business opportunities as well as identifies market niche opportunities to achieve business targets.
• Conducts risk survey for new and renewal cases.
• Ensures prompt settlement of all claims submitted by the branch’s customers and timely collection of insurance premium.
• A recognised University Degree preferably related to Finance& Insurance;
• Proven track record with minimum 2 years of experience in Insurance industry in a similar capacity;
• Possess good command of spoken and written English. Ability to converse in Chinese will be an added advantage;
• Committed, highly motivated, dynamic, resourceful and result-oriented;
• Strong organisational, interpersonal and leadership qualities;
• Experience in managing branch daily operations is not a prerequisite but an added advantage.
2. Sales & Marketing Officers (Based in Phnom Penh)
Sells and markets a wide range of general insurance products and services to meet set targets.
• A recognized University Degree preferable related to Finance and Marketing;
• Experience in the sales of insurance or financial products will be an advantage;
• Outgoing with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to converse in Chinese will be an advantage.
• Committed, highly motivated, dynamic, resourceful and result-oriented,
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package which commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.
Those interested are invited to submit their applications stating their personal particulars, qualifications, together with photocopies of certificates, working experience, present an expected salary as well as contact telephone number together with a non-returnable passport-size photograph to: