HI 360 is recruiting severalcreative, enthusiastic and innovative candidatesto fill the following position:
Senior Technical Advisor for Monitoring, Evaluation and Strategic Information, LINKAGES - Phnom Penh
Linkages Across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES), under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). LINKAGES is implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Pact, IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill conducts a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (KP) — sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs — and improve their enrollment and retention in prevention, treatment and care across the HIV cascade. LINKAGES will accelerate the ability of governments, key population leaders, organizations working with key populations, and private-sector providers to plan and implement services that reduce HIV transmission among key populations and their sexual partners and extend the lives of those already living with HIV.
The Senior Technical Advisor for Monitoring, Evaluation and Strategic Information is an integral part of the LINKAGES Cambodia Project Management team and is responsible for providing management to the SI team and support for strategic information-related program activities that occur under the project. S/he will manage a SI group of four additional SI technical officers and SI consultants, all charged with supporting NCHADS in data collection, enhanced case profiling, data analysis and data use, and assist with other program-related strategic information issues to improve program implementation. S/he and the SI team are also responsible for supporting the monitoring and evaluation of the project itself. This position will be embedded within NCHADS.
• BS/BA in public health, communications or related field, and 10+ years relevant experience in public health/HIV/AIDS; Or MS/MA/MPH in public health, communications, or related field, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience in M&E and research for health/HIV/AIDS
• Proven skills in data collection and monitoring & evaluating structural interventions to improve the cascade HIV prevention, care, and treatment projects for key populations in Cambodia
• Experience handling large volumes of data in Excel (or other databases) and ability to quickly clean, tabulate, and graphically represent data
• Proven collaboration and team work skills (and experience working in matrix teams).
• Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues among KP in Cambodia.
• Ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and limited resources.
• Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Relevant computer software skills including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS office and willing to learn how to use advanced data analysis function in Excel and use other data analysis software.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may find further information and apply online through FHI 360’s Career Portal at https://www.fhi360.org/careers Or submit CV/resume (3 pages max.) and cover letter including salary requirements to [email protected] or FHI 360 Office # 3, St. 330, Boeung Keng Kang 3, Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh. Only short listed applicants will be notified for interview.
Deadline for applications: September 14, 2018 - 5:30 PM
FHI 360 is a global development organization operating in 60 countries around the world. We use rigorous, evidence-based approaches to improve the lives of millions of people every year.