ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
Finance Consultant ( 2-3 week short term agreement)
• To assess and evaluate the school's finance internal control, finance team structure and its efficiency and effectiveness.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in accounting or relate field.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of Cambodia "Financial Law" and "Cambodian Law on Accounting" is preferred.
• Experience in an English speaking international environment
Maternity cover 14 November 14-6 March 2015
• The language of instruction is English, and successful candidate must be fluent in English
• Candidates must be fully qualified teachers who hold degrees relevant to their field
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience is required.
• To Ensure all area are clean and liaise with maintenance staff.
• Administer any emergency first aid or CPR
• To perform other tasks as needed
• Minimum of a high school Diploma
• Must have prior experience working as a lifeguard.
• Lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid, & strong English communication skills
• Ability to assist the teacher with student care and management
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with covering letter and references to:
Ms. Picthida Khun
#158, Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications: 4pm, 5 September 2014