Golden Rice is a Cambodian rice miller and exporter international standard company, specialized in producing high-quality Cambodian Jasmine Rice product since 2009, equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and technology for drying, milling and packaging rice for export market, and winner of the Best Rice in the World award in 2012 and 2013.
Beside its rice processing and exporting activities, Golden Rice is developing its own construction and engineering projects, such as industrial building construction, machinery & electrical installation, and R&D on agricultural engineering.
While expanding its activity, the company is urgently recruiting dynamic individuals to fill position as Export Officers, 4 postsbased in Phnom Penh:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and Maintain Client Relationships
• Present Company's Offering via e-mail, phone or in person, in Cambodia or abroad
• Follow up with Prospects and Clients via e-mail and phone
• Meeting with Prospects and Clients
• Analyze and Report on the Export Markets
• Translation Chinese/ English
• Other tasks assigned by Manager
• Bachelor Degree in the field of Business, Marketing, Management or others
• At least two years of successful experience in the export field or related fields. (Advantage)
• Understanding of Sales, Export and Rice trading.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English/Mandarin (required)
• Strong analytic, Communication, Customer service,negotiation, result orientation and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible, proactive and can work under pressure
• Good team work and honest with company
• Willing to travel to our factory at KompongSpeu province a few times per week and abroad (Asia, Europe, etc.)
• Good computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office, internet, e-mail,...).
Please send letter of application and CV with 3 references by Novermber 25, 2014 to the Golden Rice office located at #2012 ABC, National Road 5, Sangkat Tuol Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
(Near ChroyChongvaBridge) P.O. Box: 1008, Phone:(+855) 92 813 556/ 23 987 941, Email:[email protected]
Please mark clearly the position you apply for on the application. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.
Competitive salary will be offered based on qualifications and experience, includingthe 13th salary, Insurance, Medical care and other benefits.