Price water house Coopers (Cambodia) Limited (PwC) has been contracted by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria to provide Local Fund Agent (LFA) services in Cambodia.
Aim of the job
To assist the PwC LFA Team Leader and the Public Health and M&E Expert in providing services in the areas of Public Health and Monitoring and Evaluation within the context of PwC's mandate as Local Fund Agent (LFA) for the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM).
This can be extended in case PwC will be successful in securing additional mandates, either as the LFA in other countries in the region or in the context of services provided to other clients.
• Critical review of routine reports submitted by the Principal Recipients (PRs), in particular the six-monthly Progress Updates and Disbursement Requests (PU/DRs);
• Assessment of the Monitoring and Evaluation capacity of Principal Recipients (PR Assessment or Repeat PR Assessment);
• Review of documents as part of pre-Grant signing and as part of Requests for Continued Funding (Phase 2 Assessments), in particular review of proposed
• Performance Frameworks and Workplans and Budgets and with emphasis on the relevance of proposed indicators and activities and the reasonableness of proposed targets;
• Review of close-out documents such as Close-Out Workplan and Budgets and Grant Closure Reports, with emphasis on relevance of proposed activities and on monitoring of the implementation of approved activities;
• The design, implementation and reporting of programmatic spot-checks.
• Degree in public health;
• Three years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of a public health project / programme;
• Good knowledge of the health sector in Cambodia;
• Good command of English and good computer skills;
• Good communication skills and commitment to team work.
Although knowledge of and previous experience with Global Fund will be considered as an advantage, PwC will need to ensure the absence of any conflict of interest.
Interested candidates please feel free to contact 023 86 06 06 or send your profile directly at [email protected]