Chenda Polyclinic is one of the foremost medical treatment facilities in Phnom Penh. Located in an expansive modern facility just north of Wat Phnom, the clinic is equipped with the expertise and technology required to handle a wide variety of medical issues, from routine check- ups and pre-employment medical exams to emergency surgery, at an affordable price.
In March 2014,Chenda Polyclinic will be launching a new branch in front of Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ).We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
• 5 Positions for Chenda Polyclinic PPSEZ Branch ;
1. Medical Doctor/General Practitioner (Medical Doctor Degree)
2. 3 Nurses (Nursing Degree)
3. Medical Office Receptionist (Bachelor Degree)
• 4 Positions for Chenda Polyclinic Head Office near Wat Phnom ;
1. Human Resources Supervisor (Master or Bachelor Degree)
2. Human Resources Officer (Bachelor Degree)
3. Marketing Manager (Master or Bachelor Degree)
4. Marketing Officer (Bachelor Degree)
• 2 Positions for Research Projects based in Phnom Penh, with occasional work in the provinces as required ;
1. Research Investigator (Medical DoctorDegree)
2. Clinical Research Coordinator (Nursing Degree)
All positions require Computer Literacy with fluent English, and some knowledge of Chinese, Japanese, or Thai would be an advantage. Interested candidates should submit their CVs and a cover letter to:
Human Resource Department/Chenda Polyclinic, #8. Street 39, SangkatSraasChak, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; or via email: [email protected] Tel: 023-555-2811.
The deadline for submitting applications is 15 February 2014. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Supporting documents will be inspected at the time of interview.