Linkages Across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES), under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). LINKAGES is implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Pact, IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, conducts a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (KP) — sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs — and improve their enrollment and retention in prevention, treatment and care across the HIV cascade. LINKAGES will accelerate the ability of governments, key population leaders, organizations working with key populations, and private-sector providers to plan and implement services that reduce HIV transmission among key populations and their sexual partners and extend the lives of those already living with HIV.
The Provincial Technical Officer will work under the direction of the Municipal HIV/AIDS and STI Program Manager (MASP) at the respective province together with the FHI360 LINKAGES Deputy Project Director, with strong links to the whole LINKAGES team and other units. The post holder is responsible for providing broad site-level technical assistance to Municipal AIDS and STI Program (MASP)/MHD and civil society implementers, including training, supportive supervision and support the operationalization in particular the CAA, PNTT and PDI+ curricula and SOPs developed by NCHADS, and serving as the link to community level service delivery activities.
• MD/PA/RN or Master’s degree in public health with at least 3 years’ experience in the implementation of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment or similar programs focusing on delivery of services to achieve health impact required.
• At least 3 years work with HIV prevention program, ART clinic or CBO working closely with ART clinic
• Knowledge of health and development programs in Cambodia.
• Experience in performance-based service delivery and technical skills in HIV care and treatment.
• Knowledge on operationalizing guidelines and procedures.
• Experience working with the government sector
• Prior experience on creating and strengthening integrated health services
• Knowledge and skills in training and facilitation, including development of curricula and resources using innovative training approaches.
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of programs.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may find further information and apply online through FHI 360’s Career Portal at
https://www.fhi360.org/careers Or submit CV/resume (3 pages max.) and cover letter including salary requirements to [email protected] or FHI 360 Office # 3, St. 330, Boeung Keng Kang 3, Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh. Only short listed applicants will be notified for interview.
|FHI 360 is a global development organization operating in 60 countries around the world. We use rigorous, evidence-based approaches to improve the lives of millions of people every year.|