DAI is an employee-owned global development company that has worked with thousands of local businesses and civil society organizations (CSOs) in Cambodia over the past 30 years. DAI is seeking candidates for our newest Cambodia project, the three (3) year USAID/Development Innovations. Development Innovations will work with civil society and technology entrepreneurs to catalyze social innovation through new media technologies and a groundbreaking innovation lab–a space where social and technology professionals will design programs and tools to support CSOs and advance social issues; to attract investors to fund innovative new products; and to mentor civil society and technology professionals.
The Lab Manager will be responsible for managing the logistics of the social innovation lab. S/he will work with Development Innovations staff to coordinate the events and activities of the lab and help create a strong sense of community for lab members and visitors.
Candidates who have the following characteristics and qualifications are urged to apply:
• Two or more years of experience in event, operations or project management
• Good understanding and interest in internet, software, social media, mobile and general information communications technology.
• Communications and/or community building experience is preferred
• Fluency in English and Khmer is essential.
Candidates interested in the Lab manager position should email a CV and cover letter with the position of interest typed in the subject line to [email protected] by Monday 24th February 2014.
Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
The M&E Specialist will support information management for the project and innovation lab and will design a monitoring and reporting system built upon Development Innovations’ project indicators to help inform USAID, the Chief of Party, and Technical Program Officers of project status and progress toward achievement of key results as agreed in the annual work plans.
Candidates who meet the following qualifications are urged to apply:
• Five or more years of experience in monitoring and evaluation
• Experience with USAID data reporting
• Proficiency in database management and data analysis.
• Strong writing abilities.
• Fluent Khmer and proficient English required.
Candidates interested in the M&E Specialist position should email a CV and cover letter with the position of interest typed in the subject line to [email protected] by Wednesday 5th March 2014.