The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as follows:
Lifestyle Reporter: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• To write daily story related to Lifestyle
• To come up with new and creative story idea
• To respect the deadline set by the editor
• Reporting to Post Lifestyle Editor
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or an equivalent degree
• At least 2 years experience in Media
• Knowledge of media law and professional ethics
• Those who specialize in certain area such as tourism, travel entertainment and leisure news are highly welcomed.
• Very good in Khmer and English, Speaking and Writing
• Computer literacy ( must be able to type Khmer Unicode well)
• Must be fully aware of and obey all the codes and ethics for journalism
• Available to work in a high pressure environment
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m. of January 19th, 2015 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building F,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected]
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.