Amret, established in 1991, is a leading microfinance institution that contributes to the economic and social development of Cambodia by providing a wide range of financial services for low income people as well as micro, small and medium enterprises-while at the same time achieving a high level of financial and social performance.
Amret, invested by outstanding shareholders including Advans, Proparco, GRET, LFP, FMO and Botta, has 2,901 highly dedicated employees and is currently operating in 22 provinces with 118 branches and mini-branches.
Amret is now seeking for a qualified and talented candidate for the following exciting and challenging role:
Position : Manager, Branch Operation - 01 post
Report : Head of Planning and Branch Organization
Location : Phnom Penh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops, update, and disseminates the productivity policy and procedure of counter staff to the team and to enforce the implementation in order to balance the counter staffs effectiveness and customer satisfactions;
• Manages the update of product costing report and of break event point analysis report of branch and CO to make sure that it aligns with the changes of institution strategy and business processes;
• Manages the financial statement analysis on trend of expense, profit abilities...etc. for HO, Provincial Office and Branch Office to ensure that HO, Provincial Office, and Branch Office use cost efficiency in their office and provide recommendation to HO, HPO, and BM for taking appropriate actions;
• Conducts branch operation analysis to find the gap in daily operation and propose better solution that will ensure the branch staffs productivity, smooth, and good customer service;
• Regularly studies and analyzes on branch operation to ensure that it is updated according to Amret development to maintain smooth process, staffs productivity, and good customer service; and
• Manages the branch structure, workflow, JD, and number of counter staff of each provincial office to ensure smooth processes high productivity of branch staffs with an acceptable workload and align with business strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or related field;
• 4 to 6 years experience in cost / managerial account and bank;
• 2 years experience in management is preferable;
• Knowledge cost and managerial accounting;
• Good English both written and spoken;
• Dynamics, friendliness, and good interpersonal skill; and
• Willingness to travel to support business operations at provinces.