The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) through the Ministry of Economy and Finance and the Ministry of Public Works and Transport (MPWT) prepares a Road Asset Management Project II (RAMP-II). The project implementation will be over a six year period beginning mid 2016 till 2021, with the support of the International Development Association (IDA).
The objective of the assignment is to assist the MPWT in procurement of (i)four civil work packages, and (ii)international consultant firm or joint venture of firms for the Implementation and Supervision Support (ISS) in accordance with Procurement Guidelines: (i)Procurement of Goods, Works, and Non-Consulting Services, and (ii)Selection and Employment of Consultants, January 2011, revised July 2014, under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers.
The assignment is to be performed on a full-time basis, based at the MPWT’s office. The expected duration of services is 12 months and it is planned to commence in late August 2016. The workplace of the Consultant will be at the MPWT Phnom Penh Office. The full text of the ToR can be accessed at the MPWT’s website: http://ramp2.mpwt.gov.kh/procurement/ or sending a request to Ms. EM Kannitha with an email address: [email protected]
In order to qualify for this position, the candidate shall meet the following experience and competence requirements:
• Minimum bachelor degree in management, economics, business administration, engineering, or any related field;
• Minimum of 5 years specific experiences in the procurement of goods, works and services and in management of project procurement procedures of Government Standard Operational Procedure for donors financed projects/program
• Understanding of the government administrative systems as well as the Government Standard Operating Procedures and Procurement Manual for donors financed projects.
• High degree of computer literacy, and intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and internet.
• Excellent in English (spoken and writing); and
• Interpersonal skills, be able to work in team;
The Consultant will be selected based on Individual Consultants selection method, in accordance with the World Bank’s Guidelines “Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 and revised July 2014.
The MPWT now invites interested applicants to provide information indicating that you are qualified to perform the services (curriculum vitae with expressions of interest and references). Interested Applicants may obtain further information at the address below. Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below or no later than July 05, 2016, 16:00 o’clock (submissions via email are also acceptable).Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Attn: H.E Mr. PHENG Sovicheano, Secretary of State, MPWT,RAMP II Project Director
and Mr. KANG Phirith, RAMP II Project Manager
Ministry of Public Works and Transport, RAMP II Office
Fourth Floor, Eastern Building, Corner Norodom Blvd. & 106 Street
Tel: +855(23)724565; Fax: +855 (23) 724 595,
E-mail: [email protected] ; and [email protected]