ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
To provide timely and efficient assistance with computer problems related to software, hardware, Network;
To perform timely maintenance of computers.
• I.T Degree and Certification in related field;
• Experience in an English-speaking environment;
• Demonstrate IT related knowledge and skills such as;
- Cisco CCNP TSHOOT Monitor, troubleshoot routing and switching network;
- Cisco CCNA for routing and switching;
- MCSA: Installing, Administering, and Configu-ration Services Windows Server and Windows Clients;
• At least completed training on Advance Course of Mac OSX Mavericks and iDevices in iCloud;
Qualified candidates are invited to request a detailed job description. Applicants who have not reviewed the full position requirements will not be considered.
Application including CV and Covering Letter shall be submitted via [email protected] attention to Human Resources Manager. ISPP’s address is Hun Neang Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date: Thursday, 15 November 2018 at 4:30 pm