The Australian Embassy invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for a position of Office and Travel Officer, which is available now. A competitive salary package is offered, including participation in a performance management and bonus scheme. The basic monthly salary for the position starts at USD778.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Management of accommodation and travel arrangements both domestically and internationally for embassy staff.
• Office supplies procurement, in accordance with the Embassy guide-lines.
• Assist in arranging official visas, Diplomatic identity cards and drivers licences.
• Previous experience with organising travel and accommodation highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to undertake administrative, office and computer based systems duties. The candidate should have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, in Khmer and English.
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
Applications must include:
• A statement (maximum of 2 pages) addressing all of the selection criteria.
• A current resume setting out employment and educational history.
• Name and contact details of two referees who have recent knowledge of the applicant’s work performance.
A full job description of the position can be obtained from the Australian Embassy’s website http://www.cambodia.embassy.gov.au
The position will be recruited on a 12 month renewable contract that includes a 3 month probationary period. If the employee remains in the role for at least 2 years the contract will automatically revert to an ongoing, permanent contact in accordance with Cambodian Labour Law.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to the following address: