AEON Microfinance (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. established in Cambodia in October 2011 by Japanese leading retail finance company names AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd. Nature of our business is providing the retail finance for wide range of individual customers. Especially, we are well known as pioneer of providing the installment service for people purchasing the consumer products without any collateral, which is very new service in Cambodia but popular in other countries. Our group is also well known in Asia, which holds companies in 13 countries and 31 million Credit Card Holders. Our Vision is: In Japan and the rest of Asia, our management philosophy is to “Support customer’s life styles and enable each individual to maximize future opportunities through effective use of credit”. We are now seeking for talent candidates for the positions:
1. Head of Finance & Accounting: 1 person
2. Internal Audit Manager: 1 person
3. Media Manager: 1 person
4. Web Manager: 1 person
5. Assistant Marketing Manager: 3 person
6. Chief of Recruitment & Training Unit (HR Section): 1 person
7. Chief of Administration: 1 person
8. Credit Officer for Phnom Penh and Kampong Cham Branch (many position)
9. Officer/Dealer Development for Kampong Cham Branch: 1 person
10. Cashier Leader & Cashier for Kampong Cham Branch (many position)
11. Sale Officer for Kampong Cham Branch (many position)
12. Administrator for Kampong Cham Branch: 1 person
13. Nurse: 1 person
Note: For further information on Job Description of each position, please visit our web sites at: www.aeon.com.kh.
Qualifications and Requirements:
♦ Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Law, Accounting, Marketing or Related filed.
♦ Fluent in both written and spoken English
♦ Be honest, initiative, committed, independent and posses a good interpersonal skill
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV with current photo 4x6, certifications (optional) and a cover letter including specifying the position being applied for to below address no later than Monday, 25th August 2014 at 5:30 PM (First come first serve based).
Office Address: Building Nº 721, Preah Monivong Blvd., Sangkat Beoung Keng Kang 3, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Human Resource Section: 023 988 701