The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking for a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a position as below:
Post Property Director: 1 position
Duties and responsibilities:
• Producing a Property Supplement each week
• Managing (and recruiting where necessary) the staff required to produce a property supplement each week
• Creating and maintaining strong connections to the real estate, construction, development and finance industries
• Using those connections to provide quality reporting on the real estate industry
• Creating a digital online Post Property asset that is commercially viable
• Become the “go-to” expert on the Property, Real Estate and Construction industry in Cambodia
• Excellent communication, networking and language skills. Khmer and English fluency are required; other languages would be an advantage.
• Management skills or team leadership experience
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Property industry experience and contacts
• Publishing or journalism experience is not required, but may be advantageous
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed CVs with current photo, not later than 5:00 p.m. of December 15th, 2017 to Human Resources & Administration Department.
Present address: Phnom Penh Center, building H,Unit:888, 8th floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected] / www.phnompenhpost.com / www.postkhmer.com
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.