Initially established in 1996 as a project of International HIV/AIDS Alliance, KHANA operated as an NGO from 1997 and was officially registered as a local NGO in 2000. Since then it has operated as a linking organization of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance and is so far a leading non-governmental organization in Cambodia that has made outstanding contributions to the HIV response. KHANA’s work has been made possible through support from USAID, the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, European Commission, World Food Programme and AusAID.
We are now seeking a qualified Cambodian national for
Purpose of position:
The post holder plays a vital role in the provision of full range of procurement functions and supports to KHANA and its partners (as relevant) with high standard and ethics by ensuring compliance with relevant rules and regulations as well as timely inputs to donor reporting.
Procurement Officer is responsible for conducting procurement activities for KHANA and relevant partner and ensure compliance with KHANA’s and donors’ rules and regulations. S/he will assist Admin and Procurement Team Leader in providing advice and explanation of relevant KHANA’s and donors’ procurement rules/regulations and practices.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, English literature or other relevant academic disciplines
- 2 years of relevant professional experienceis a plus
- Knowledge of procurement functions and process
- An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate quotations and prepare concise reports for procurement decision
- An ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Good practical knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good commands of written and spoken English
For more information about the job specifications, required qualifications and detailed job descriptions, please visit KHANA’s website atwww.khana.org.kh
Interested candidates must apply online via www.khana.org.kh(Employment Opportunities Section) by 23August 2013 at 5 p.m.Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further process. Applications via email or hard copies will not be considered.
KHANA is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriate qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV, MSM, disabled people and women are particularly encouraged to apply.