is a fast growing well-known international(Swedish) fashion company, having more than 3,100 retail stores sellingGarments, Shoes, Accessories & Home Products, in 50 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Asia & Africa.
H&M through its Representative Office, Puls Trading Far East Limited, would like to invite resumes from interested candidates for the position of Production Quality Controller for Underwear/Swimwear and Shipping Executive for the production office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Job Requirements and Description are as follows.
1. Production Quality Controller for Underwear/Swimwear
- Work experience of 4 years or more in garments/textiles industry at the same position.
- Be familiar with underwear/swimwear products.
- Experience of working in factory / buying office as QA/QC is preferred.
- Knowledge of Garment Quality & Production Process.
- Workable knowledge of garment pattern.
- Knowledge of Capacity Calculation.
- Good knowledge about machine types and their use.
- Good Communication Skills in Khmer, English & Chinese (Both Verbal & Written).
- Good Computer Skills.
- Good Integrity, Dynamic, creative, highly responsible.
- Willing to travel and have valid passport
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Being involved at sample stage.
- Attend Pre Production meetings with suppliers/factories.
- Performquality inspections using H&M guidelines and methods.
- Make sure all H&M requirements are being followed in production.
- Making sure the order is produced according to the approved Counter Sample.
- Develop quality systems at factories according to H&M’s guidelines
- Educate and Train factory staff according to H&M’s requirements.
2. Shipping Executive
- BA preferably in Finance or Economics.
- Minimum 3 years works experience as Accounts Responsible in logistics or freight forwarding company.
- Good communication skills in Khmer, English. Chinese language skills will be an added advantage.
- Business Minded.
- Pro-active and organized.
- Good Computer skill.
- Facilitate payments for suppliers.
- Coordinate with merchandiser team and SE principal account
- Ok-to-ship procedure with nominated forwarders.
- Follow up our best practice in daily work.
- Arrange payment for suppliers through SE principal account
- Attend meetings with suppliers/new suppliers to ensure they follow H&M documentation procedures.
- Educate and evaluate supplier and service providers.
Preferably have a valid passport. Salary and Benefits will be in accordance with Industry Standards.
If you meet the above requirements and arewilling to be a part of H&M Team, please send your resume (in English) to Ms.Chakrya Sea at [email protected] latest by 31st January 2014.
For more information regarding H&M please visit our website www.hm.com
Puls Trading Far East Limited, Representative office of H&M Hennes & Mauritz GBC AB.
Address: 7th Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, 445 Monivong BlvdSangkat Boeung Pralit, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh Cambodia. Telephone number: 023 962 200