ADD International is a UK based NGO and is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed person to design and develop projects/programs, using information generated through the monitoring and evaluation framework, monitoring trends of potential development partners and funders, government/regional policies and programs. The Program Development Manager is part of the ADD International Cambodia Senior Management Team.
- Lead the development and design of medium-large scale programs based on evidence generated through the monitoring and evaluation framework, other agencies research, current best practice in the sector, information from guidelines of potential development partners, government and regional policies/programs
- Participate in high level discussions in the field of disability and development and explore opportunities for establishing and nurturing collaboration with national and international development agencies
- Participate in writing fund raising applications in-line with donor requirements
- Engage with all members of the Senior Management Team in Cambodia to ensure the programmatic integrity and financial sustainability of ADD Cambodia;
Competencies and skills required:
- Demonstrating relevant and extensive experience for each of the key responsibilities with at least 5 years of project development experience for the commercial or not-for-profit sector.
- Educated to at least Bachelor degree level or equivalent qualification
- Demonstration of significant involvement in the writing of successful technical proposals within the international development sector such as DFID, EU, USAID and other donor agencies
- Experience of a disabled people’s organization or human rights work, together with an understanding of rights-based development and the work of people’s movements
- Effective communication skills at all levels – with government, the disability rights movement, partners, donors, colleagues and with the UK office.
- Excellent writing skills for engaging donors and the ability to write new narrative as well as analyse and edit existing copy.
For further information, application and a full job description go to www.add.org.uk
ADD Cambodia is keen to promote strong principles of equality and diversity and would welcome applications from all backgrounds from both women and men who have the appropriate skills. Disabled woman and man are encouraged to apply. ADD Cambodia has accessible offices and will make modifications as required to ensure all applicants can realise equal opportunities.
This post is open to Cambodian nationals only.
Interested applicant should submit your CV, completed application form and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this job together with the names and contact numbers/addresses of 3 professional referees to [email protected] by Friday 28th February 2014 at 17:00 PM.
Address: #133, Street 95, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, CambodiaTel:/Fax: (855) 23-216917, E-mail: [email protected], Website: www.add.org.kh