The Asia Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization committed to the development of a peaceful, prosperous, just, and open Asia-Pacific region. The Foundation supports Asian initiatives to improve governance and law, economic development, women's empowerment, the environment, and regional cooperation. Drawing on 60 years of experience in Asia, the Foundation collaborates with private and public partners to support leadership and institutional development, exchanges, and policy research.
The Asia Foundation is seeking self-motivated individual to fulfill the position of Program Manager for the VXW Award program "Ending Violence Against Women through Innovations in Mobile Technology" funded by DFID.
• Prepare an action plan for project implementation according to the proposed project resources, deliverables and objectives;
• Contract and manage human centered design facilitator; mobile app developer/tech firm; digital marketing agency as needed;
• Work with project clients to develop marketing strategies for apps;
• Prepare quarterly reports for donor;
• Manage the project within the budget provided.
• An easy to use set of design guidance notes specifically for the development of mobile technology for violence against women;
• Timely development of mobile apps;
• Quarterly reports.
• BS/BA or equivalent experience in social science, computer science, other related fields;
• 3-year work experience on similar projects;
• Demonstrated project management experience;
• Experienced in report writing to donor;
• Native Khmer speaker; excellent English.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by 5:00pm on Friday, July 3rd, 2015 with "Program Manager" written in the subject line.
The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, color or any other protected class