The Australian Embassy invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for a position of Program Manager for the Australian aid program, which is available now. A competitive salary package is offered, including participation in a performance management and bonus scheme. The basic monthly salary for the position starts at USD1,621.
The Program Manager will work in the team responsible for managing aid programs related to health, law and justice and ending violence against women.
1. Strong English (an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher desirable) and Khmer communication skills.
2. Program and contract management skills, particularly managing donor aid programs.
3. Sound judgement, initiative and problem solving skills.
4. Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to develop good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and networks.
5. Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
Applications must include:
• A statement (maximum of 2 pages) addressing all of the selection criteria.
• A current resume setting out employment and educational history.
• Full contact details.
• Name and contact details of two referees who have recent knowledge of the applicant’s work performance.
A full job description of the position can be obtained from the Australian Embassy’s website http://www.cambodia.embassy.gov.au
The position will be recruited on a 12 month renewable contract that includes a 3 month probationary period. If the employee remains in the role for at least 2 years the contract will automatically revert to an ongoing, permanent contact in accordance with Cambodian Labour Law.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to the following address:
No 16B, National Assembly Street, Phnom Penh
Ref: Application for Program Manager for the Australian aid program