Our Cambodia Office seeks energetic, result driven, change-oriented, creative and proactive service-minded Cambodians to join us.
Position: Programme Evaluation Consultant
Location: Children of Hope and Hope and Peace Urban Programme, Phnom Penh (Svay Pak and Stung Meanchey).
Closing Date: 31 January 2014
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONSULTANCY
1. To lead a joint evaluation with a team of WVC staff and community representatives to:
2. Assess how suited the programme has been to the priorities of the target group;
3. Examine the progress towards programme goal and outcomes, especially in terms of contribution to child well-being outcomes within the urban context;
4. Identify and document organizational and management enablers and barriers for effective implementation of urban programmes;
5. Assess the potential mechanisms of sustainability of Community Small Groups and key partners in terms of management, capacity and ownership.
1. Manage an evaluation team of WVC and community representatives to:
a. Develop the joint evaluation design, including evaluation matrices, data collection and analysis tools and schedules;
b. Develop training materials and train data collection teams (ADP staff and community representatives);
c. Facilitate data analysis;
d. Facilitate presentation of draft findings to local programme stakeholders.
1. Supervise data collection teams to collect data and troubleshoot collection processes to ensure data quality;
2. Develop clear recommendations and submit a high quality evaluation report with subsections for each ADP in accordance with the joint evaluation Terms of Reference.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. A least 4 years experience in leading project/programme evaluations, including:
- Experience with the sectors of education, water, sanitation and hygiene, health & nutrition, and HIV&AIDS.
- Demonstrated quantitative (statistical) and qualitative data collection and analysis expertise.
1. Experience of evaluation of urban programmes an advantage.
2. Strong English skills, both verbal and writing.
3. Previous Cambodian experience preferred.
4. Ability to speak Khmer an asset.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter to the HR Department, World Vision Cambodia or via email to [email protected]
Short-listed candidates will then receive the Joint Evaluation TOR to which shortlisted candidates will send a brief application outlining their proposed budget, schedule, and methodology.
Position: Communication Coordinator for Operations
Location: Kampong Chhnang (01 Post)
Siem Reap Province (01 Post)
Closing Date: 27 January 2014
To support the Area Development Programs (ADPs) within their operation with the coordination and production of all communication collateral; video & photography, graphic design & print, writing, events, media, and support the Creative Youth Transformation Development Facilitators (TDFs) with the implementation of the Creative Youth Curriculum. The Communication & Creative Youth Coordinator supports the Communications Team at the National Office with the gathering of communication resources, scouting stories and emergency communication support, hosting of visitors, and facilitating the delivery of the Creative Youth Curriculum into the youth clubs. Provide capacity building and technical support to the roll-out of Sponsorship 2.0 throughout the ADPs.
1. Bachelor Degree in Communications or Journalism
2. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills (Khmer and English)
3. One Year communication work with experience across graphic design, photo and video production, story writing, journalism, media
Position: Production Officer
Location: Communication Department, Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 27 January 2014
Lead in the effective production and dissemination of key messages, through the production of high quality videos and photographic resources, for our internal and external audiences. Act as the senior producer and head photographer with the ability to mentor and train junior staff. The Communications Department requires effective, accessible, up-to-date media resources. Contribute to the enhanced profile of WVC’s nationally and internationally.
1. Degree in Communications, Media, IT, Arts, or equivalent
2. Proven experience on Mac & PC video editing platforms, like Final Cut Pro X, including design software and photoshop.
3. Minimum 5 years experience of in digital media production (such as Video and photo production and post-production) with sample of relevant work. Production company experience highly desired.
4. Frequent travel outside of Phnom Penh to film and shoot stories in the 9 Provinces World Vision works in.
Interested applicants should obtain an application form from WVC office or download from WVC Website and submit a cover letter, Personal CV, and ONLY photocopies of relevant formal Education certificates such as High School certificate, university degree, etc. : HR Department, World Vision Cambodia # 20, St.71, Sangkat Tonle Basak, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, P.O Box. 479 Tel: 023 216 052.