We are seeking a dynamic and professional Cambodian to fill the following position:
Job Title: Project Coordinator - Empowering CSOs and Marginalized Community in Cambodia to Claim Land Tenure Security
Report to: Executive Director/ Management Committee
Position status: One-year contract with potential extension
Place of Assignment: Phnom Penh (with travel to the provinces as required)
Position Purpose: The Project Coordinator's main role is to ensure the implementation of the Project is smooth and effective within CCHR. As the Project Coordinator, s/he will ensure efficient and effective implementation of the Project, and ensure work conducted under the Project meet the Project's objective, which is to secure greater land tenure for the most marginalized communities in Cambodia through good governance, strengthened accountability, and inclusive policy making.
Qualifications. Skills and Experience
• University degree in a discipline relevant to the role, namely human rights or law;
• At least two years of project management experience, preferably with projects related to land;
• Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English;
• An understanding of the human rights situation, especially land rights violations, in Cambodia;
• Knowledge of international and domestic law related to human rights, especially land rights;
• Possession of the skills to be a decisive and enabling manager;
• Strong computer literacy (including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and the Internet and email).
Full Job Description can be viewed/downloaded from: http://cchrcambodia.org/job
Please send your resume and cover letter along with minimum expected salary via email to [email protected] with the subject title "Application for Project Coordinator" or to CCHR Office: # 798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The position is opened for national applicant. Suitably qualified number of women, minorities, and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
For further support, please contact our administration at: Tel: +855 (23) 726 901