We are seeking a dynamic and professional Cambodian to fill the following position:
Job Title: Project Coordinator – Strengthening CSOs to Advocate for Increasing Respect for Human Rights by Corporate Actors in the Land Sector (2016-2020).
Report to: Executive Director/Management Committee
Place of Assignment: Phnom Penh (with travel to the provinces as required)
Salary rank: $ 850 - $1000 gross per month depending on relevant background, experience and qualification.
Position Purpose: The main role of the Project Coordinator will be to ensure the efficient and effective implementation of the Project, and ensure work conducted under the Project meets the Project’s aim, which is to increase respect for human rights by corporate actors in the land sector in Cambodia.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• University degree in a discipline relevant to the role, namely human rights or law;
• At least two years of project management experience, preferably with projects related to land;
• An understanding of the human rights situation, especially land rights violations involving corporate actors, in Cambodia;
• Knowledge of international and domestic law related to human rights, especially land rights and the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (“UNGPs”);
• Strong interpersonal skills, public speaking ability and advocacy skills;
• Strong computer literacy (including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and the Internet and email);
• Ability to work under pressure on challenging and sensitive issues; and
• Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English;
Full Job Description can be viewed/downloaded from: http://cchrcambodia.org/job
Please send your resume and cover letter along with minimum expected salary via email to [email protected] with the subject title “Application for Project Coordinator” or to CCHR Office: # 798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The position is opened for national applicant. Suitably qualified number of women, minorities, and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
For further support, please contact our administration at: Tel: +855 (23) 726 901