The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non-aligned independent, non-governmental organization that works to promote and protect democracy and respect for human rights –primarily civil and political rights – throughout the Kingdom of Cambodia, is seeking a dynamic and professional Cambodian to fill the following position for Fair Trial Rights Project. The position will be based in Phnom Penh with travel to the provinces as required.
Position: Project Coordinator
Salary: $1000 -$1300 gross per month depending on relevant background, experience and qualification.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• University degree in law;
• At least two years of project management experience, preferably with projects related to the judicial system.
• Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English;
• Strong knowledge of the Cambodian judicial system;
• Knowledge of international and domestic law related to fair trial rights;
• Possession of the skills to be a decisive and enabling manager;
• Strong public speaking ability and advocacy skills;
• Strong computer literacy (including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and the Internet and email);
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team, as well as independently;
• Ability to work under pressure on challenging and sensitive issues; and
• Highly self-motivated and able to work with a high level of responsibility and with limited supervision.
Full Job Description can be viewed/downloaded from: http://cchrcambodia.org/job
Please send your resume and cover letter along with minimum expected salary via email to [email protected] with the subject title “Application for Project Coordinator” or to CCHR Office: # 798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The position is opened for national applicant. Suitably qualified number of women, minorities, and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply. Deadline of application: 21 July 2016 at 12.00pm