UNDP partners with people at all levels of society to help build nations that can withstand crisis, and drive and sustain the kind of growth that improves the quality of life for everyone. On the ground in more than 170 countries and territories, we offer global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations.
Job title :Project Coordinator (Re-advertised)
Contract type and level : Service Contract (SB-4)
Requirements : Master’s degree and 3 years of professional experience
Project : Partnership for Development Results Phase II (PfDR II)
Deadline : 15 July 2019 (Midnight New York Time, USA)
Summary of Key Functions:
• Provide advices and strategic guidance for effective implementation and results-based management of the project according to project objectives and stated results as well as with UNDP policies and procedures;
• Provide advisory support on operations management for effective and efficient delivery of project activities and objective;
• Provide advisory supports on monitoring and evaluation of the project activities to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of project activities and objectives;
• Develop and maintain effective relations with all partners; and
• Knowledge management and sharing and capacity development.
Please visit http://www.kh.undp.org/jobs/ for detail job description and for online application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. UNDP retains the right to contact references directly.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
“Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.”