Project Coordinator for “the Protecting Fundamental Freedom Project”
The Cambodian Center for Human Rights (“CCHR”), a non-governmental, non-political and independent human rights organization, is currently recruiting a qualified Cambodian national to fill the position of Project Coordinator for “the Protecting Fundamental Freedom Project” (2014-2017). The position will be based in Phnom Penh with travel to the provinces as required.
Salary: from US$1,000 to US$1,500 gross per month depending on relevant background, experience and qualifications
• University degree in a discipline relevant to the role, namely human rights or law;
• Fluency in written and spoken Khmer and English;
• An understanding of the human rights situation in Cambodia;
• Knowledge of international and domestic law related to human rights;
• Possessing the skills to be a decisive and enabling manager;
• Strong public speaking ability and advocacy skills;
• Be dynamic and creative innovator;
• Be highly self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision; and
• At least two years of Project management experience
Submission of Applications: Interested-qualified candidates should submit their CV and Letter of Interest to CCHR’s office address: # 798, Street 99, Sangkat Boeung Trabek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Phone # 023 726 901 or via email at [email protected] with the subject title “Application for PFFP-Project Coordinator”; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date is Monday 15, June 2015, 5.00 pm.
Women and those with disadvantaged background are encouraged to apply.
The full Job Announcement is available at http://cchrcambodia.org/job.