World Vision Cambodia seeks highly qualified staffs for an exciting USAID “Integrated Nutrition, Hygiene, and Sanitation Project” to address selected Global Health Initiative (GHI) and Feed the Future (FTF) priorities in Cambodia. The project is to improve the nutritional status of mothers and children focusing on household-level practice of key Essential Nutrition Actions, sanitation facilities; hygiene behaviours and capacity of private and public sector partners to promote healthy behaviors. All the positions are conditional and subject to World Vision Cambodia receiving the funding. All the positions are based in Phnom Penh.
• Overall responsibility for project management and implementation of cooperative agreements including targets/goals and deadlines.
• Principal project representation to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
• Establish and maintain systems for project operations
• Ensure strong collaboration with project stakeholders including sub grantees and or subcontractors
• Oversee preparation and submission of technical and financial reports to USAID
• Senior manager with a Master’s degree in a related field, or a Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years commensurate experience required.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in grant project management and implementation involving cooperative agreement and contract requirements of large integrated programmes.
• Experience in USAID health projects (integrated nutrition, maternal and child health, sanitation, and hygiene program) in developing countries
• Knowledge of maternal and child health behaviour change interventions in complex environments including proven experience of social and behavioural change communications.
• Mastery of USAID regulations governing such programmes and familiarity with USG programmes.
• Experience managing interagency consortia, sub grants and contracts under grants for complex projects.
• Proven ability to work with host-country professionals, ministries and donor colleagues in country.
• Diplomacy, strong presentation skills, speaking and writing.
• Fluency in English and working knowledge of Khmer will be an advantage
2. Position of Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist reporting to the Project
Major responsibilities include:
• Provide technical leadership to project monitoring and evaluation activities including trend analysis and reporting.
• Development of databases and data management protocols
• Oversee the revision and maintenance of performance monitoring plans and implementing partner M&E plans.
• Design and implement / or manage the implementation of qualitative and quantitative evaluation methodologies and conduct and direct data quality assessments.
• Advanced degree in social sciences, statistics, or a related field;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership position responsible for implementing a project’s monitoring and evaluation activities, including Data Management System;
• Experience in performance measurement, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methodologies of WASH or Nutrition programming;
• Knowledge of EPINFO, SPSS, and other statistical tools preferred.
• Understand current USAID Evaluation policy and have provided high quality M&E services to USAID funded programs
• Fluency in English required.
• Establish and provide nutrition related technical support to achieve project goal of reduction in incidence of infant and young child malnutrition through optimal breastfeeding practice, optimal complementary feeding, PD Hearth and optimal nutrition for women of reproductive age
• Develop and lead implementation of Social and Behavioral Communication Change (SBCC) in nutrition
• Provide support to incentive schemes such as Conditional Cash Transfers or social marketing
• Represent Project Director with consortium partners and stakeholders at national, provincial and field levels
• Participate in the development of monitoring and evaluation systems
• Lead qualitative and quantitative surveys for nutrition-related indicators
• Contribute to quarterly and annual management reports
• Advanced degree and/or over 7 years’ experience in nutrition, public health or health sciences
• Extensive experience in technical oversight and/or management of nutrition programs
• History of productive involvement with health government systems, processes and serice delivery models
• Demonstrated ability and experience in Social and Behavioral Communication Change strategy development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of SBCC interventions
• Excellent communication skills, both in oral and written forms.
• Fluency in English written and oral forms
• Experience in implementation of USAID integrated maternal and child health projects preferred
• Advanced degree and/or over 7 years’ equivalent experience in public health, waste management, environmental science or related field
• Extensive experience managing sanitation and hygiene programs on a large, community-based projects or business/social enterprise marketing of products or services
• Demonstrated ability and experience in implementing behavior change communications for safe water use, hygiene and sanitation
• Knowledge of or experience in new and innovative hygiene and sanitation technologies
• Involvement with governmental rural health care , processes and service delivery models
• Familiarity with Ministry of Rural Development policies and programs on water, sanitation and hygiene
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• Advanced degree in finance or related field and/or a combination of education and experience
• At least 7 years of accounting and/or financial management, including the management and oversight of donor-funded project budgets and financial reporting
• At least 7 years of experience in organizational and administrative management in an international context
• Strong knowledge of financial accounting and management software (SUN System) and related computer applications, especially Excel, MS Word
• High level of understanding of and demonstrated experience with USAID/USG grant regulations
• Fluency in written and verbal English and knowledge of Khmer preferred.
• Willing to travel and work for periods of time at field project sites